Senior Application Support Specialist
Our client is an innovate and rapidly expanding Irish owned software company. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for an Application Support Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. This person can be based fully remotely or can work on a hybrid basis from their role in Dundalk.
They require 3+ years of experience in a technical/application support role offering 3rd line support to clients/customers.
You will be supporting a range of Accounting, Stock, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Management modules within their ERP Software solution and you will be a key member of this evolving team.
Job Reference: BBBH 20187
What will a Senior Application Support Specialist do?
- The Application Support Specialist will act as the 3rd line of support, working mainly with our large enterprise customers challenging process tickets, this requires a lot of uninterrupted focus time to resolve tickets.
- You will support the 2nd Line team members with guidance on tickets in specialist areas of IQ and provide an escalation route for the 2nd line.
- 3rd Line team members should also have the experience to contribute Knowledgebase articles to the Content Hub.
- You will hold upskilling sessions with 1st and 2nd line to improve the team’s knowledge of complex processes or functionality which exist within IQ.
- Resolving Support Tickets
- Validating Defects and Passing to Dev
- Supporting 2nd Line Team Members
- Managing the large Enterprise customers
- Writing complex SQL scripts
- Offering Code level support for trouble shooting
- Testing defects
- Submitting knowledgebase articles for approval
- Upskill the Support team
- Assisting the QA Team
- Process reviews
- Creating Specification Documents for new functionality
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in a technical/application support role offering 3rd line support to clients/customers.
- Day to day working knowledge of Accounting, ERP or Business Management Software systems.
- Good knowledge of financial and management reporting or financial acumen.
- Strong knowledge of Databases, like SQL Server, MySQL including SQL scripting & SQL Admin Studio.
- Working knowledge of FTP/SFTP, SSL Certs, REST API, SOAP, SoapUI, Postman, Excel, and CSV files.
- Experience in relevant business software – 3rd Party Integrations, EDI, Logistics, Warehouse Management, CRM, E-Commerce, Business Intelligence.
- Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hour’s & flexible annual leave.
- Wellness Program.
- Exercise Reimbursement.
- State of the Art Workspace & Office.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.