Senior Application Support Analyst
Our client is a well-established investment services provider, with over 8,000 employees worldwide. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Dublin, they require an experienced Senior Application Support Analyst with 5+ years of experience.
This will be an initial 6-month contract with the view to extend, possibility to convert to a full-time employee.
Our client is looking to interview and hire immediately.
Open to both PAYE and LTD arrangements.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20410
- 5+ years of experience in Application Support, providing support on Java based applications.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Incident, Process and Change Management.
- Experienced working with cloud-based applications, AWS is preferred.
- Experience with web frameworks and web-based applications.
- Experience with Spring framework.
- Experience working with Microservice architecture.
- Experience working with APIs such as REST/SOAP.
- Ability to work on call in a 24/7 support environment – on call period is for two weeks every two months.
- Business level English, and currently residing in Ireland with a valid work permit.
- Ability to work in the Dublin office once a week.
- Rapid response to address high Impact (Impact 1 and 2) incidents. This will be achieved through internal skill sets and drawing in skills from other groups.
- Service restoration subsequent to unanticipated outages / disruptions.
- Driving root cause detection and resolution and ensuring these are advised back to all delivery groups.
- Advising Release Management of the best way to release new functions onto the production platform.
- Proactively manage the applications through understanding current risks (functional, operational, and capacity) and ensuring they are flagged appropriately.
- Identification of and driving application related service quality improvement.
- Reviewing proposed technical solutions for new projects to ensure that are fit for purpose.
- The successful candidate will play a proactive role in the support of one or more of the above applications / systems.
- The role requires not only technical skill sets that facilitate high calibre service provision to the business areas supported but also an awareness of other systems infrastructure and business processes dependent upon related to the applications in question. They will also foster close working relationships within the team and liaise with each team member to analyse and investigate production impacting issues.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks, and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org