Senior Administrative Assistant
Are you a professional who likes challenges, thrives in dynamic environments, shows adaptability and excellent communication skills?
Our client, one of the most famous names in the IT industry who have for several decades been pioneers in the industry, are looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant, to join them initially for an 11-month contract.
For this role, they require at least 5 years of experience in a senior administrative role supporting at executive level in a fast paced and complex environment.
The successful candidate will form part of a team providing administrative support for the Dublin-based EMEA Digital Sales team to ensure the smooth day to day operation. The team works across all levels from senior executive to individual contributor level, both in Dublin and other locations.
There is potential for this role to evolve over time as the business grows and evolves.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21967
What will a Senior Administrative Assistant do?
· Event Management & Logistics: Customer, partner and internal executive visits, All Hands, training, morale and other large business meetings and events.
· IT Equipment Management and Support: Management and distribution of devices and peripherals, maintenance of inventory records and distribution of office equipment.
· Budget Management & Purchasing: Payment and reconciliation management arising from day-to-day team activities.
· General Queries: Point of contact for general queries about the campus or how to get things done at Microsoft.
· Director Support: Travel, expenses and some calendar and meeting support, including presentations.
· Onboarding: Setup of new hires, maintenance of org charts, internal chat sites and email distribution lists.
· Communications: Support for employee communications including All Hands presentations, newsletters, SharePoint and Teams sites.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of experience in a senior administrative role supporting at executive level in a fast paced and complex environment.
· Experience supporting a team including senior management level, dealing with ambiguity in a timely manner, and with cultural awareness.
· Must have experience using Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Teams and other Microsoft productivity tools.
· The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
· Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
· On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
· Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
· A diverse multicultural environment.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040