Are you a seasoned accounting professional with a passion for financial accuracy and compliance? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and have a deep understanding of German accounting and tax regulations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team!
Our client, a global leader in networking solutions, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team. As a candidate, the prospect of working with this organization offers an exhilarating opportunity to shape the future of connectivity and empower innovation across the globe.
In this role you will manage various financial accounting functions, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, assets, and general ledger, while ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial data. You will also be responsible for coordinating the preparation and submission of tax returns and handle all tax-related matters with external tax advisors.
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Working model: Hybrid – 3 days onsite, 2 days from home.
Visa sponsorship: No
Job reference #: 24181
- Financial accounting, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, assets and general ledger, as well as intercompany reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as the consolidated financial statements
- Preparation and coordination of tax returns and processing of all tax-related issues with external tax advisor
- Participation in ensuring compliance requirements
- Active further development of existing accounting processes, also in close cooperation with our international subsidiaries within the group
- Working with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits
- Ensure that processes and procedures within the company are followed and will contribute to the improvement of these
- Continuously working to improve processes to scale with the planned growth of the organization.
- 5+ years of accounting experience with general ledger functions and the month end/year end close process
- BS degree in Accounting, finance or relevant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and tax regulations and procedures in Germany
- Business fluent in German and English
- Rich experience with Datev, SAP and some other accounting software
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and self-motivation to be accountable to deliverables and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly with Excel
- Experience or knowledge on international taxation is preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 33 Days of Annual Holidays
- A friendly and motivated diverse team, great opportunities to develop yourself with the company.
- Good Incentive Plan including food vouchers, gifts for birthdays, marriage, childbirth, company anniversary, and so on.
- Regular team events (quarterly team building, Christmas party, etc.).
- Modern office with free parking places.
- Employee discounts
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.