Security Data Analyst
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Security Data Analyst with an in-depth study of Web Security (Java backend) to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 20699
Your role will involve
- Analysis of security data (various alarms/logs from protection devices) of our client production network, focusing on discovering threats from data and improving security protection.
You must have as a minimum
- In-depth study of Web Security (Java backend), familiarity with the root causes of various exploit and mitigation techniques, continuous researching of various threats on the internet.
- Familiarity with Web Service Protection Devices, such as WAF/RASP/WEB vulnerability scanner, to understand its detection mechanism and applicable scenarios.
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting languages and be able to independently implement efficient automated data analysis tools.
- Work experience in SOC (Security Operation Centre).
- O&M experience for large-scale production networks (more than 10k hosts).
- Experience in Web Vulnerability Mining
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.