Lead Security Architect
Our financial services client is looking for a Lead Security Architect, to join them on a 2-year contract.
Please only apply if you are based in Ireland or looking to relocate
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
Simple online contracts
Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH21805
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 3+ years experience working as a Security Architect
- Experience performing security risk assessments and system configuration audits in an enterprise environment to identify weaknesses and policy non-compliance
- Experience operating an enterprise network including building servers in an on-premises or cloud environment
- Working knowledge and application of NIST Security Publications, PCI-DSS, and industry standards for hardening systems and software
- Solution design and engineering experience in one or more security domains including Identity & Access Management, Network Security, Application Security, Cryptography, Security Assessment and Testing, Security Operations, and Secure Software Development
- Working experience with firewalls and access control lists
What will the Lead Security Architectdo?
- Manage diverse security consulting engagements that include the development and analysis of solution designs, software business cases, implementation plans, and network changes.
- Analyze new and existing technologies and provide recommendations for areas of security risk and alignment to their policies and technical standards.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of system design processes with experience developing designs, defining technical requirements, developing analyses of alternatives, and system architectures.
- Provide guidance for technical teams in defining secure network and system designs and configurations.
- Perform security and threat assessments by identifying inherent risks, exposures, and mitigating controls.
- Lead the development of technical security requirements ensuring appropriate stakeholders are engaged, requirements are updated, prepared for Governance reviews, and published.
- Analyze the security posture of commercial and open-source applications to ensure the use cases align with their security policies standards.
- Collaborate with other corporate security teams to evaluate new technologies, defining security requirements, performing proof of concept testing, and engaging with vendors.
- Hands-on experience developing concepts of operations and formal procedures for managing systems, developing security use cases, standardizing engineering processes, and developing processes for security operations. Must be able to develop process flow diagrams and narratives with experience in implementing processes in a workflow management solution.
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531694040.