Our client a leading, international ICT and smart devices provider is looking to hire a Scrum Master with previous hands-on experience working as a Software Engineer, joining their expanding R&D team in Dublin on a 12-month contract, with view to extend.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills growing gradually into a successful Software Engineering Manager, working on ultra-large scale codebase and innovative O&M projects with the overall objective to build a reliable and secure public cloud.
Job Reference: BBBH 22275
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project lifecycle management. Planning and ongoing management of quality, schedule, risk.
- Ensures that key development milestones are achieved, and the project is progressed in a timely manner for successful project delivery.
- Conducts team meetings/teleconferences, provides agendas, meeting minutes with follow-up actions identified.
- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
- Ensure project progress and information is communicated often and accurately.
- Support the team in adoption to agile methodology.
- Ensure the production of the detailed project plan, with support from technical lead.
- Manage the flow of project information between the team and the HQ, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Ensure the production of formal project progress and other reports.
The ideal candidate would have the below:
- Strong programming skills in an OO language like Java, C++. C#, Golang.
- At least 3 years of software engineering experience.
- Great stakeholder and communication management team.
- Exposure to project management/ leading/ coordination experience, ideally in an agile team.
Beneficial but not a must:
- Familiar with the concept of agile development methodology, Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience with software development lifecycle is a bonus.
- Familiar with any Cloud Service or large distributed systems.
- A very competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible Hybrid role
- Laptop, mobile etc
- Opportunities to work on high profile initiaves
- Multi-cultural and international working environment
What are your next steps?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040