Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront of changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
This will be a hybrid working role between remote and onsite, with Tuesday to Thursday expected to be worked onsite.
They require a Sales Trainer with at least 2 years’ experience in a sales facilitation/onboarding/training role, to join them on an 11-month contract.
As a dedicated facilitator, your primary goal will be to develop and enhance sales skills for both new and current sales employees in the organization. This includes Sellers in both Large Customer Sales as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. You will be singularly focused on ensuring new employees in all sales functions are truly confident, “job-ready” sellers.
Job Reference: BBBH 21984
What will a Sales Trainer do?
- Facilitate Sales Onboarding for employees new to the company and/or new to Sales.
- Collaborate with Learning Specialists to ensure workshops are highly interactive and achieve learning objectives.
- Collaborate with program managers to ensure a smooth monthly program deployment and to assess and address program scores and feedback.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years’ experience in the facilitation of a sale/onboarding/training role, preferably digital sales.
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Google's digital advertising products beneficial
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404