Sales Support Specialist
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Sales Support Specialist with 2+ years in sales support with a multinational to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
You will provide proactive support and service to key Retail clients across busy seasonal Q3 and Q4 period, working alongside existing internal teams.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20214
What will a Sales Support Specialist do?
· Project manage scaled reporting for clients, through supporting of weekly/daily client trends & insights.
· Work with AM and partner teams to support delivery of campaign launches, escalations and performance
· Leveraging dashboards and external / internal tools to create category specific rolling insights and trends
· Creating in-quarter checklists and client focussed collateral, as required; including but not limited to structured data analysis, building presentation materials, providing internal reporting etc.
· Identify campaigns reaching mid-point or ending soon and providing proactive ‘upsell’ support on creation of mid and post campaign analysis and share with AMs for final client delivery.
· Own all operational problem solving, troubleshooting & client campaign requests and work with their internal technical troubleshooting and implementation teams to deliver rapid response and delivery for their customers, whilst maintaining an exceptional standard of customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate internally with peak pillar leads, workstream leads and partner teams to manage activation calendar of events, training sessions, and diarise events as needed. Work across culture teams to support events and comms lead to develop newsletter delivery.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years in sales support with a multinational.
· Experience with online marketing and advertising strategies within retail.
· Experience in consultative sales with clients.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040