Working model: Hybrid – Düsseldorf
Visa sponsorship: No
Our client, a reputable and established global supplier of dependable networking devices and accessories, is looking for a Sales Assistant to join their dynamic team in Germany.
They are seeking an experienced Sales Support Specialist with 2+ years of experience, that will be able to provide crucial support to our sales department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing customer orders, maintaining customer relationships, analyzing customer needs, and managing the company’s sales contracts and other marketing materials. You will also be responsible for producing and preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual statistical reports and providing data basis and support for sales strategy.
Job Reference: BBBH 23389
What will you be responsible for?
- Assisting Sales in processing customer orders/customer invoices and handling customer refunds and related rebate content in a conscientious and timely manner
- Responsible for the management, categorization, organization and storage of the company’s sales contracts and other marketing documents and materials
- Maintaining customer relationships and analyzing customer needs
- Responsible for the production and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual statistical reports and reports for various sales indicators
- Analyzing and organizing sales data and evaluating the status of sales. Providing data basis and support for Sales’ sales strategy
- Assisting Sales in the internal affairs of the department and the recording of various departmental meetings
- Assist in other tasks temporarily assigned by Sales team
- Education background (study or training) in economics or other related fields
- Fluent in German and English both verbal and writing
- Previous working experience in customer service or sales support would be preferable
- Data-sensitive, with a strong learning ability
- Proficiency in MS-Office software, with special emphasis on Excel or other data analysis software
- Excellent team communication and consulting skills
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 33 Days of Annual Holidays
- A friendly and motivated diverse team, great opportunities to develop yourself with the company.
- Good Incentive Plan including food vouchers, gifts for birthdays, marriage, childbirth, company anniversary, and so on.
- Regular team events (quarterly team building, Christmas party, etc.).
- Modern office with free parking places.
- Employee discounts
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.