Sales Operations Manager
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Sales Operations Manager with 3+ years’ experience with strategic project management and executive stakeholder management gained in a sales or operations role within a multinational company.
Initially joining until March 2022, you will enhance rigour & prioritization through processes like weekly trading, quarterly planning and surfacing revenue insights.
Job Reference: BBBH 20074
What will a Sales Operations Manager do?
- Drive operational excellence through development and communication of the quarterly business cadence, including KPI reporting, dashboard maintenance and pipeline monitoring
- Enable effective weekly trading business reviews through analysis of KPIs, surfacing of insight and questions to drive discussion and action within the leadership team.
- Collaborate with partner teams to ensure quarterly deliverables are on track and any issues are raised with the management team.
- Enable more effective business planning and delivery through preparing templates to support business deep dives and quarterly business plans.
- Collaborate with central and in-country teams to drive cluster wide sales initiatives.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience with strategic project management and executive stakeholder management gained in a sales or operations role within a multinational company.
- Strong analytical skills, with previous experience presenting data & insights.
- Proficiency in using Google Sheets and Slides or equivalent.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040