Sales Operations Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Sales Operations Analyst with 2-4 years of experience in a similar capacity to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
You will work cross-functionally with several departments including Sales, Deal Desk, Enablement and Engineering, with the primary objective of providing support and guidance to the Partner Ecosystem team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20291
What will a Sales Operations Analyst do?
· Support the platform management in strategic, operational, and financial planning. Ensure decisions are data-driven and optimize resources to maximize growth and ROI.
· Drive operational excellence in the platform’s business by identifying, establishing, and maintaining scalable, repeatable process improvements.
· Document Partner Sales Processes and ensure partner sales teams are provided with accurate guidance and enablement for such processes.
· Liaising with Partner Account Managers and Field Sales to monitor business activities and offering deal support.
· Support strategic partners with daily operational tasks and process.
· Building reports and Dashboards in SFDC and Excel.
· Become the Go-To-Person for the platforms partner teams on various partner processes related to billing and opportunity management.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2-4 years of experience in a similar capacity.
· Proficiency with salesforce.com and Excel, Tableau is a plus.
· Understanding of Indirect and Direct Sales Motions.
· Experience in supporting a dynamic sales organisation.
· Technology or software background preferred but not required.
· Understanding of Partner Ecosystems preferred.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.