Sales Insights Analyst
Based in Dublin, our client is an American software company based in Santa Clara, California that develops a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations.
They require an experienced Sales Insights Analyst with 2+ years of experience working in a Sales Insights Analyst role, to be based in Ireland.
This will be an initial 11-month role with the view to convert to a full-time position in 2022.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely, candidates will need to be currently located in Ireland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20593
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
• 2+ years of experience working in a Sales Insights Analyst role.
• Highly motivated, pro-active and result driven individual, working towards specific deadlines, with strong problem-solving orientation, open to continuous improvement and change.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks at the same time where priorities change all the time and drive initiatives in a cross functional environment
• Strong ability to work independent, highly motivated, seeking and finding new insights.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to translate data into meaningful insights for a non-data focused audience.
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point.
· Familiarity with Anaplan, CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics), Tableau / Power BI or similar is a plus.
• Business level English and ability to work in the Dublin office 1 or 2 days a week when the offices reopen in January 2022, this will be reviewed again closer to the time.
• Candidates will need to hold a valid work permit.
What will a Sales Insights Analyst do?
• Play a key role in the coordination and execution of our annual sales planning process focused on accounts and territory setup
• Support our Master Data transformation, streamline account hierarchy and segmentation
• Perform analytics and data validation to enable the evolution of Sales Planning guidelines that will boost sales results: territory and coverage optimization, sales performance, trends, and more
• Facilitate monthly system onboarding of new direct sales hires, which will enable their commissions letter generation and initiate their variable payment process
• Be a trusted advisor to field sales and management with regards to the commissions process and liaise with the Global Commissions team for exceptional situations
• Collaborate with Regional Sales Operations, Sales Excellence, Reporting & BI for ongoing sales planning activities and projects
• Drive operational excellence by making recommendations and assisting with testing and implementation of enhanced process automation to improve sales planning and execution
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040