Sales Enablement Manager
Have you ever tried working for a global tech company that is changing the world?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager with 7+ years of experience project management in developing and delivering Sales Enablement programs , to join them initially on a 12-month contract with a chance for an extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 21799
About the location: You will be working remotely in the United Kingdom. Please note that you have to be on the territory of the UK while working remotely.
About the role: You will be working as a project manager improve the processes and the performance of the sales team and have previously implemented sales enablement initiatives. You will be responsible for finding solutions to any issues and putting the initiatives in place.
About your new team: The team is working on selling hardware and software solutions to enterprises and organizations. This is a new team and new role for the sales enablement project management, It is a new set of products to new and existing customers.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that there will be 2 more HM interviews. Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
The ideal candidate will excel in creating and managing complex, strategic, sales improvement-related projects, that help our frontline teams become better at managing and developing both our Customer and Partner relationships.
You have experience in developing sales competence initiatives where you are comfortable going and finding the information. HighSpot is a major plus so please have it on your CV.
We are looking for Sales Enablement and Project management at an even amount. More sales operations side of things would be a wrong profile.
- 7+ years experience in developing and delivering Sales Enablement programs.
- 7+ years experience working in the technology/Internet industry.
- Excel at, with prior demonstrable successes, implementing and managing the adoption of a Sales Enablement platform (preferred would be Highspot) and / or Learning Management System
What will you do?
- Be the Program Manager, and thereafter Business Solution Owner, of the Highspot Sales Enablement Platform which we are currently launching. This will include driving adoption of the platform, expanding it’s use to more teams within the RL Sales community, and ensuring it delivers the desired benefits (short, medium and long term).
- End-to-End Management of other Sales Enablement Programs and Initiatives – be they new platforms, processes, systems, training & education, sales collateral production and ways of working.
- Liaise with multiple teams to determine enablement needs and skills gaps within the RL client facing community.
- Develop effective programs that address these needs, close gaps and elevate the skillsets of the frontline teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams i.e. Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Operations and Business Leads, to ensure alignment and adoption of these initiatives / programs
- Increase visibility and adoption of programs through effective communication plans across all stake-holding functions / multiple channels ensuring a wide reach. Hence a responsibility to create and effectively manage the program communication plan – thus ensuring all stakeholders and sponsors and fully aligned on and informed about the program status
- Create engaging content to support programs where applicable.
- Deliver all necessary training sessions and workshops for the various multiple levels of the client facing organization (and relevant Business Partners) – all delivered in an engaging, clear and concise way – either online and in-person.
- Track and analyze program effectiveness aligned to program objectives, reporting these consistently in leadership forums.
- If programs are veering off track or moving away from their intended objective and desired outcome – set the necessary corrective actions in place to ensure success
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +44 3303351710.