Sales Enablement Lead
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Sales Enablement Lead with 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering Sales Enablement programs, to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
In this role you will be joining a highly dynamic Enablement team, where you’ll play a pivotal role in helping the client’s facing teams (business development, sales, customer success, partner managers) become more effective and efficient through flawless execution of sales enablement programmes.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20613
What will a Sales Enablement Lead do?
- Liaise with organisations across our client to determine enablement needs and skills gaps within the Workplace client facing organisation.
- Develop effective programs that address these needs, close gaps and elevate the skillsets of frontline teams.
- Work closely with cross functional teams, e.g. Product Marketing, Sales Operations, Business Leads, to ensure alignment and adoption of programs.
- End-to-End Management of Sales Enablement Programs – by the new platforms, processes, systems, training or ways of working
- Increase visibility and adoption of programs through effective communication plans across all stake-holding functions / multiple channels ensuring a wide reach.
- Create and effectively manage the program communication plan – thus ensuring all stakeholders and sponsors and fully aligned on and informed about the program status.
- Create engaging content to support programs where applicable.
- Deliver all necessary training sessions and workshops for the various multiple levels of the client facing organisation (and relevant Business Partners) – all delivered in an engaging, clear and concise way – either online or in-person.
- Leverage all necessary internal tools available to successfully drive your programs.
- Track and analyse program effectiveness aligned to program objectives, reporting these consistently in leadership forums.
- If programs are veering off track or moving away from their intended objective – set the necessary corrective actions in place to ensure
- Articulate the company’s policy strategy in internal and external communications.
- Advise local policy teams and a broad range of business and product teams on regulatory projects in Europe Oversee budget for the campaigns overseen and promote good governance.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in developing and delivering Sales Enablement programs.
- 7+ years of experience working in technology/Internet industry.
- Excels at, with prior demonstrable successes, implementing and managing a Sales Enablement platform, e.g. Highspot
- Excels at, with prior demonstrable successes, implementing and managing successful sales methodology adoption initiatives.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.