Sales Enablement Analyst
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on an initial 12-month contract, you will support our client’s highly dynamic Learning and Enablement team.
As a Sales Enablement Analyst, you will have 5+ years of work experience in Technology Sales, Customer Success and/or Business Development and/or Sales Enablement role in Enterprise software/SaaS.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20614
What will a Sales Enablement Analyst do?
- Build strong bridges and work closely with multiple cross-functional teams, e.g., Product Marketing and Sales Operations. to ensure alignment, collaboration and delivery on key Sales Enablement programs and training initiatives.
- Deliver Sales Enablement content required throughout the buyer’s journey, e.g., playbooks, battlecards and training videos, by liaising with cross-functional teams.
- Leverage your Sales Enablement platform expertise to drive the rollout, adoption, and governance around, content refreshes on and reporting of usage and engagement metrics related to these platforms.
- Working across the client facing technology stack, and in collaboration with subject matter experts, craft Enablement training and assets to drive improved adoption and user behavior.
- Play a key role in developing onboarding journeys and programs for Workplace’s new hires to ensure they are equipped and set up for success in their respective client facing roles, e.g., Business Development, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management.
- Help to ensure the Enablement Team operations are tightly managed and deliver an exceptional, internal customer experience, e.g., calendar, course registration and facilitation, insight gathering and impact analysis.
- Support additional projects and programs in the Enablement Team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in Technology Sales, Customer Success and/or Business Development and/or Sales Enablement role in Enterprise software/SaaS.
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully implementing and managing a Sales Enablement platform, e.g., High spot
- Prior demonstrable experience successfully implementing and managing successful sales methodology adoption initiatives.
- Ability to create and track metrics which measure sales productivity and the impact of initiatives executed on client facing teams.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.