Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on an initial 12-month contract, you will support our client’s music BD team on a new data integrity process.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have2-4 years of work experience and previous experience in the music industry.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20525
What will a Sales Coordinator do?
- Perform, organize and streamline music partner intake form process.
- Provide guidance and assistance to music partners with potential escalations.
- Monitor for partnership issues and project manage escalations processes.
- Support Music BD team with deal tracking and contracts management.
- Liaise and manage relationships with internal payments and deal fulfilment teams.
- Handle problems in a calm and collected manner, even when under pressure.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2-4 years of work experience.
- Music industry experience preferred.
- Legal/contracts industry experience preferred.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.