If you are a Sales Account Manager and fluent in Greek who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role, then this is the job for you.
Our client, a leading multinational in hospitality, continuously innovating the concept of traveling, is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager with 3+ years of experience in account management/sales and fluent in Greek.
Job Ref: BBBH 24531
Location: Remote in the UK with occasional visits to the office in London.
Employment Type: Initial contract length of 12 months with a view to extend.
Languages: Fluent Greek and English
Job Description: The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for prospecting and onboarding new, high-quality supply in their assigned geography, maintaining a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software partners, representing this company in external meetings with Professional Hosts, and developing strong and long-lasting partnerships.
- Build and manage partner relationships within assigned territory.
- Create and deploy scaled strategies to effectively manage & optimize the long tail of hundreds of Professional Hosts in your region.
- Analyse data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on strategic opportunities in your region to drive increase in sales.
- Hold regular optimization calls and business reviews with your partners.
- Prospect and onboard new, high-quality supply in your assigned geography.
- Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software partners so that you can provide the right support to your clients.
- Educate clients on all significant product changes and cascade feedback on product and policy to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with product, communications, public policy, and customer support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
- 3+ years of experience in account management / sales
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels, with a proven track record to execute in ambiguous environments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Fluent in Greek and English
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +443303351710
If this role does not fully fit with your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.