Russian Client Market Manager
With offices based in Dublin or Berlin, this role will be initially remote until offices reopen in September 2022. Our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
** Candidates must reside in either Dublin or Berlin**
In this 11-month contract, they are looking for a Russian Client Market Manager, fluent in English and Russian, with 4+ years of experience in new sales, account management and partner support and 2+ years of experience in the travel industry.
This is a great position for someone who is looking to work on a new project looking to supply growth and optimization to client accounts.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20811
What will a Client Market Manager do?
- Build and manage partner relationships within assigned territory.
- Directly manage accounts to meet and exceed quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Create and deploy scaled strategies to effectively manage & optimize the long tail of hundreds of Professional Hosts in your region.
- Support host community programs in your region.
- Analyse data and utilize data-driven recommendations to identify and action on strategic opportunities in your region to drive increase in sales.
- Prospect and onboard new, high-quality supply in your assigned geography.
- Maintain a baseline understanding of the technical integration of various software partners so that you can provide the right support to your clients.
- Represent our client in external meetings with Professional Hosts and at industry conferences in your market.
- Educate clients on all significant product changes and cascade feedback on product and policy to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Hold regular optimization calls and business reviews with your partners.
- Develop strong and long-lasting partnerships.
- Develop deep knowledge of your assigned geographic markets and become the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics for internal and external partners.
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to your professional hosts & hotel partners in a timely and efficient manner, occasionally traveling to your market to provide in-person support and guidance.
- Work cross-functionally with product, communications, public policy, and customer support teams to ensure our long-term market success.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of experience in new sales, account management and partner support
- 2+ years of hospitality/travel industry experience
- Fluent in Russian
- Based in either Dublin OR Berlin
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040