Ruby on Rails (remote)
Our client is the leader in the logistic industry in Poland offering wide range of solutions for business and e-commerce. They require Ruby on Rails Developer with 3 years of experience with Ruby.
Ideal candidate will have:
- min 3 years experience with Ruby/ ROR programming
- knowledge of sidekiq and Redis
- knowledge of Apache Kafka, Avro
- knowledge of ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- knowledge of JSON, REST
- experience with applications creating big volume of data
- experience with optimizing apps
- knowledge of PostgreSQL and Mongo DB
- Knowledge of SQL
- Maven/Gradle, Git, JIRA, Confluence, code review, CI
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubertnetes
Good to have :
- New relic
- development, implementation and testing of software with the use of advanced technologies
- solving software problems, as well as making improvements
- preparation of technical documentation
- collaborating with other team members and testers to gain a better understanding of the problem
Project is revolving around backend, microservices and API
What are we offering?
- Interesting job in a great team.
- Direct impact on the development of the company.
- Personal development in the most dynamically growing logistic company in Poland.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry- we have many similar roles advertised on our website- allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone:+48 122119037