Revenue Accounting Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Revenue Accounting Manager with 4+ years of post-qualifications (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) experience in multinational company, initially on an 11-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20827
What will a Revenue Accounting Manager do?
- Manage month end close procedures, including preparation and review of billing, journals, and reconciliations within close deadlines.
- Manage mid-month operations including intercompany payments, credit and rebills, and other business requests.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with business and engineering partners to support projects and new product launches.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve, automate or outsource existing processes, partnering with cross-functional teams to execute.
- Review contracts to ensure compliance with GAAP and internal policies.
- Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years of post-qualifications (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) experience in multinational company.
- Project work experience.
- Ability to scale processes, with automation, in a controlled manner.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.