Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Revenue Accountant with a recognized accounting qualification & 2+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company role to join them, initially on a 11-month contract.
The successful candidate will manage revenue processes and projects for one of our client’s fastest growing business initiatives and will continually develop and enhance financial systems and processes to support the business.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20083
What will a Revenue Accountant do?
· Manage month end close procedures, including preparation and review of billing, journals and reconciliations within close deadlines.
· Manage mid-month operations including intercompany payments, credit and rebills, and other business requests.
· Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships with business and engineering partners to support projects and new product launches.
· Identify and drive opportunities to improve, automate or outsource existing processes, partnering with cross-functional teams to execute.
· Review contracts to ensure compliance with GAAP and internal policies.
· Ensure compliance with key controls and audit requirements, including close coordination with both external and internal auditors.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company.
· Recognized accounting qualification- ACA, ACCA, CPA, ideally gained in one of the top 10.
· Ability to scale processes, with automation, in a controlled manner
· Solid knowledge of US GAAP, particularly ASC606, is highly desirable.
· SOX experience is beneficial.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.