Research Software Engineer (Rust Programming)
Our client a leading, international mobile services provider is looking to hire?a Research Software Engineer with extensive experience working with memory-safe systems using Rust Programming Language to join their expanding team.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a possibility of extension and will be 100% remote anywhere in Europe.
Job Reference: BBBH21715
What will a Research Rust Software Engineer do?
- Work independently within a Trustworthy Lab and deliver high quality of outcomes and production trials to achieve business goals and impacts.
- Apply memory safe and related optimization and knowledge to investigate, develop and maintain performance and security in facing with the client’s business challenges.
- Solve engineering problems by analyzing the situation and providing technical solutions in RUST Programming
- Design, develop, debug, modify & test software and systems.
- Phd degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field
- 3+ years experience working with memory-safe systems using Rust Programming language.
- Good knowledge of C or C++ Programming Languages
- Publication track records in top tier conferences or journals would be considered an asset
- A very competitive salary.
- Fully remote based role.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.