Research Program Manager
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who has for several decades been a pioneer in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously improve work processes, employee experience, and the tools they use to be successful.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely. This is a hybrid role within Dublin.
Our client requires a Research Program Manager to focus on their Sustainability and Quantum Research Strategies, in partnership with their research teams in the USA, Ireland and the EU, to join them initially on a 9-month contract with possibility of extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 22518
The ideal candidate must have;
- Bachelor’s degree, with master’s degree in relevant field a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in program coordinating roles, preferably in a scientific research environment.
- Strong understanding of key research trends in Ireland and the EU, from regulations to public commitments and the impacts of climate on corporate entities.
- Experience with planning and/or project management.
Desirable Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- The ideal candidate should be an environmental, scientist or engineer with good knowledge of global sustainability trends / EU Sustainability Programs.
- Candidates with experience of working on programs related to Quantum Computing or High-Performance Computing are desirable
What will a Research Program Manager do?
- Support the development and management of new and existing research programs aligned to our client’s research strategy, to enhance research and innovation capability in Ireland.
- Liaise with Irish / EU industry partners, project sponsors and key stakeholders, facilitating cross divisional alignment on specific project targets and goals.
- Bring people together across internal and external organisations to develop ideas and concepts to further our sustainability and quantum research strategies.
- Support the management of program review processes including the review of proposals, preparation of review documentation, conducting internal and panel reviews and evaluations.
- This will initially be focused on Phase 2 & Phase 3 of our client’s Sustainability Research Project – Terrain AI. Help to develop and drive the roadmap of research delivery for each phase.
- Understand the sustainability and quantum priorities for our client, frame the problems they want to go after, get team alignment and commitment.
- Plan and execute program activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040