Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Research Assistant with experience in supporting and coordinating research studies, to join them, initially on a 6-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20628
What will a Research Assistant do?
- Set up user experience research studies (AV, test devices, stimuli).
- Take part in user research sessions together with a lead user researcher.
- Coordinate with user recruitment team to schedule and compensate participants.
- Support data analysis.
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to prep materials/prototypes for testing.
- Support research communication and stakeholder management (readouts, workshops, report drafting).
- Occasional execution of concept/usability testing/IDIs.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Experience in supporting and coordinating research studies.
- M.A / M.S or pursuing a PhD in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology, or a related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research, surveys.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.