Reports and Workflow Developer (Financial Services)
As a global fund administration company, our client offers a fund accounting service to an impressive client base. This role is based in Dublin. This role will be hybrid with 2 days working from the office.
They require a Developer, with 2+ years of relevant practical experience in a similar role, to support their IT department.
Job Reference: BBBH 21949
- Developing reports and interfaces, designing the corresponding processes/workflows and steering the implementation of those
- ETL processing
- Delivering application maintenance and support
- Scripting under Windows and Unix (CMD, shell scripting, Powershell)
- Database scripting and SQL development
- Actively participating in IT related projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of relevant practical experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Profound knowledge of at least three of the following domains:
- Application Development, XGEN, SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, C#, .NET, SSRS Reporting, CMD, Powershell
- Application Administration, CONTROL-M, Abacus, PM1, FERNBACH, SMARAGD, SAP B1, SWIFT, IBSY
Beneficial but not a must
- Knowledge of the processes within a bank are advantageous
- Fluent communication skills in English, German and French is advantageous
Why would I be interested in this role?
- City Centre based location.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Great global company, with an excellent working environment.
- As company is in acquisition mode also good career progression potential.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.