Reporting Specialist with Tableau
We are currently looking for an experienced Reporting Specialist with Tableau to join one of the largest financial institutions based in Krakow.
You will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management reporting.
You will be responsible for building, editing, and enhancing reports in on a daily basis to meet changing requirements.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20838
- At least 1 year of proven track record of working with Tableau as a developer.
- Advanced excel skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office tool set, comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Preferably a university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, accounting or IT.
- Very strong English language skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects and deliveries in parallel and manage a broad range of projects and tasks.
- Alteryx or any other data transformation tool experience would be an asset.
- Business Intelligence, PMO dashboard design, PMO reporting experience would be an asset.
- Experience with SQL or any coding language would be an asset.
- Passion about data analysis and Data Modelling.
- Details and quality orientation, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
- Eagerness to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams.
- A strong communication skills, from making presentations to technical writing.
What you will be doing?
- Build, edit and enhance reports in daily to meet changing requirements.
- Turn data into an asset across the organization.
- Collaborate across business units, providing reporting solutions and driving continues improvement initiatives.
- Advise and support reports users and colleagues in day-to-day reporting questions and queries.
- Design, coordinate, and implement analytical solutions to support innovation initiatives.
- Stay on top of current business and it reporting needs.
- Develop and maintain own and team’s technical knowledge and provide expertise to clients.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037