Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Reporting Analyst with 3+ years of experience in an analytical role focused on planning, reporting and measurement.
Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining vendor relationships, and acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects.
Job Reference: BBBH 19360
What will a Reporting Analyst??????? do?
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Establish and document business processes.
- Track project budgets and expenditures monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role focused on planning, reporting and measurement.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience in a retail channel marketing related role or working with retailers.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710