We are looking for a Regulatory Response Associate (French) with at least 2 years of experience working in a legal, policy or regulatory fields preferred, to join a multinational company for a 6-month contract. The ideal candidate must also be a fluent French speaker.
In this role, you will work closely with the client’s regional and global legal, public policy, and public relations teams to intake and action contact from government and consumer regulatory bodies, uphold and support work of legitimization agreements, and additional ad-hoc work that protects the brand’s compliance and legal standing with the external stakeholders.
Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 24522
What will a Regulatory Response Associate do?
· Manage complex, sensitive, and/or urgent cases that might pose a significant risk to the client’s brand or ability to operate in different countries, cities, and municipalities.
· Meet performance expectations regularly and own time management efficiently to deal with different types of work assignments (tickets, queues, initiatives, reports, correspondence, stakeholder management, etc),
· Mastering and maintaining knowledge of company policies and procedures inside and out, being an expert in compliance, policy, legal, local regulations, consumer bodies, and brand risk topics.
· Providing upward feedback, regarding the status of regulatory cases, communicating regularly with supervisors and managers.
· Compile incident reports at the direction of leadership and maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations.
· Working closely with stakeholders to align on case strategy.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Min 2 years’ experience working in a legal, policy or regulatory fields preferred
· Fluent French speaker (both spoken and written)
· Availability to work 40 hours a week (schedule may include one weekend day)
· Strong analytical skills, able to compile reports and analyse data.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040