Regression Test Engineer
Based in Amstelveen our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Regression Test Engineer to join them on a day rate rolling contract basis.
This will be an onsite position.
This contract will initially run until 31/12/2023.
As a Regression Test Engineer, you will be a trusted advisor in the field of software testing / network. Regression testing, unit testing, smoke testing, software testing and Quality assurance software.
- completed HBO education
- Fluent Dutch
- Experience with Cisco routers/switches/firewalls
- Experience with HP Aruba
- Experience with Vmware ESX
- Experience with NAC
- Experience with Security Firepower / VPN / Cisco ICE
- Experience with Unit Testing and Regression Testing
- CCCP Switching & Routing certificate
- CCCP Security + Firepower + Secure VPN Certificate
- Cisco ICE . certificate
- a Tmap certificate
- a Juniper Networks certificate
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands’ or relocating. You must have the right to work in Netherlands, so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
Why work with us
- On time payments
- Online straight forward contracts
- Online timesheets and expenses
- Self-billing (our system generates your invoice for you from your timesheet)
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or phone: +31 20 369 0040
Job Reference: BBBH 22995