Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are seeking for a Regional Solutions Partner for a 12-months, hybrid PAYE contract in London to collaborate with the world’s largest global multi-channel advertisers. In this role, you’ll cultivate key relationships, offer expertise in platforms and products, devise media and measurement strategies, and unearth innovative opportunities.
Employment Type: PAYE
Working model: Hybrid, London
Contract length: 12 months with the possibility to extend.
Job Reference: BBBH 24961
- Lead media planning, strategy, and optimization for effective campaign performance.
- Distill complex data analyses to influence decision-making.
- Identify upsell opportunities and drive incremental revenue through collaboration.
- Facilitate knowledge exchange across accounts, verticals, and regions.
- Align with local sales teams for cohesive account priorities and superior client service.
- Manage cross-functional projects, including coordination with Marketing Science and Product teams.
- Cultivate and manage key relationships with clients and media agencies.
- Define best practices through data mining for partner success on the platform.
- Consult on complex advertising solutions and recommend optimal strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional resources to define regional learning agendas.
- Develop capability-building programs for optimal media adoption at scale.
- Drive product innovation and act as the platform and product expert.
- Deliver concise best practices narratives and training internally and externally.
The ideal candidate has:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing
- Previous experience working in a creative marketing agency with a book of business
- Experience providing clients with digital marketing solutions by measuring and analysing campaigns and making recommendations based on data
- Proficiency with Ad Manager
- Experience within the luxury industry a bonus
- Open to travel within Europe (2-3 a quarter)
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3223202897