Regional Sales Representative
Based in North Dublin, our client is one of Ireland’s leading manufacturers of branded bakery products for the retail & Foodservice markets.
Joining on a permanent basis, as a Regional Sales Representative you will work closely with the Commercial Director and Sales team, with primary responsibility to generate new business and develop existing business within the retail and foodservice sectors. You will be responsible for the account management for certain retail and foodservice customers in your area, along with the full management of a number of distributors.
Job Reference: BBBH 20671
What will a Regional Sales Representative do?
- The achievement of budgeted sales and margin targets set out by the business in your area.
- The management of a number of distributors in your area. Focus, motivate and build strong relationships with all distributors.
- Manage all sales related activity in your assigned area, including route planning and all customer service issues.
- Ensure full product listed is available and stocked in all stores.
- Further develop of the company brand across the retail and foodservice market, within your customer base.
- Gap analysis on key selling lines, identifying opportunities, and ensuring these are actioned.
- Build effective relationships with all key customers.
- Responsible for debt collection on accounts.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Minimum of 2 -3 Years Sales / Account Management experience ideally in the FMCG sector.
- Have A 3rd Level Qualification.
- Excellent Sales Skills: Most Importantly – Cold Calling, New Business Development, Negotiating Skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Analytical, numeracy and time management skills.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- High proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organisational, presentation skills, general communication & business skills.
- Full, clean driver’s license
- A Competitive Salary
- Company Pension of 7%
- A company car and travel expenses
- Laptop, phone and latest tools and technologies.
- Training opportunities
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.