Recruitment Manager (Mandarin)
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Recruitment Manager (Mandarin) to join their expanding team in Dublin. You will have fluent Mandarin and English.
They are looking for 3+ years of experience as Recruitment/HR Manager in a multinational company or digital organization to join them on an initial 12-month contract (view to extension/permanency).
You will manage the recruitment process, supporting the hiring team on both contract recruitment and employee recruitment.
Job Reference: BBBH 21689
Your role will involve
- Support multi-nation managers on team expansion and management.
- Manage internal and external sourcing partners, ensure the hiring team’s goals are delivered.
- Support HR director, HRBP, manage employee relations, and HR projects.
- Support hiring team and HRD, manage hiring strategy, employee engagement, and employee retention.
- Manage high profile candidates through the recruitment journey.
You must have as a minimum
- 3+ years of experience as Recruitment/HR Manager in a multinational company or digital organization.
- Fluent Mandarin and English.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with outsourcing compliance in the Irish market.
- Technical background.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +35316694040.