Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world's most influential businesses and institutions.
They are looking for a Recruitment Intern with 1 year of relevant experience within Recruitment, HR, Customer Service or Administration Support.
You will be joining the Client Capabilities Hub who help clients around the world to solve their most challenging problems by providing them with our expertise, research, advanced analytics, and engineering across sectors
This will be an initial 12-month contract of employment with the view to extend or for conversion to a full-time position.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20318
- Up to 1 year of previous work experience or internships in Recruitment, HR, Administration Support or Customer Service.
- Fluent/Business level English.
- Fluent/Business level Polish.
- Ability to work onsite in the office in Wroclaw.
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level.
What will you be doing?
- You will provide strategic HR, Recruitment and Administrative support within our client’s Recruitment Function.
- Work cross functionally with departments towards common goals and to solve problems.
- Establish and build long lasting relationships.
- Learn from some of the world leaders within Management Consulting.
- Work laptop, phone (may depend on the roll) and latest tools and technologies.
- Paid holidays plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.