Recruitment Immigration Compliance Partner
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Recruitment Immigration Compliance Partner with 3+ years’ experience in Recruiting function and/or HR required in a global environment to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will pivotal role in providing necessary support to multiple stakeholders including; recruiters, HR functions and hiring managers to ensure internal moves that require immigration support for EMEA are managed smoothly, efficiently and in line with compliance requirements.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20034
What will Recruitment Immigration Compliance Partner do?
· Responsible for ensuring adherence from a Recruiting perspective to immigration requirements for internal and external moves, as directed by local jurisdictions in EMEA, specifically Switzerland.
· Review CV’s, add suitable candidates to pipelines, maintain accurate records for all reviewed.
· Develop seamless and streamline processes for managing all internal move immigration requirements.
· Develop strong partnership with Recruiting, People Operations and Immigration to help share knowledge and information to the wider Recruiting Team.
· Continuously act as a subject matter expert to the entire Recruiting org in EMEA on these requirements.
· Develop and deliver training sessions to newly hired and established Recruiters on the importance of this process for external hires.
· Seek to elevate the process from both a compliance and an experience perspective with process enhancements.
· Work proactively with the Recruiting Tools team to develop automated solutions to manual problems.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 3+ years’ experience in Recruiting function and/or HR required in a global environment.
· Experience working with internal and external stakeholders including immigration authorities.
· Experience with either UK or other labour market testing or immigration requirements.
· Experience reviewing/evaluating a high volume of applicants against a specific set of hiring requirements.
· Process driven with a focus on excellence and experience meeting compliance requirements.
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710