Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a Recruitment Coordinator with 6+ months of experience in Recruitment/HR Coordination to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension.
Job Reference: BBBH 20776
Your role will involve
- Assisting the department in formulating outsourcing strategies and planning, and budgeting, accounting, and management of outsourcing expenses.
- Organising the initiation, change, and acceptance of outsourcing projects.
- Managing project quality and progress to ensure successful delivery of outsourcing projects.
- Supporting the implementation of the HR management outsourcing domain.
- Completing processes, tools, methods, and requirements must be effectively implemented in the outsourcing domain.
- Organising and implementing supplier performance appraisal and application.
- Driving suppliers through effective incentives, and continuously improving the efficiency and quality of outsourcing delivery.
You must have as a minimum
- 6+ months of experience in Recruitment/HR Coordination.
- In depth knowledge of local culture.
- Great communication skills.
- Great organisational skills.
Ideal start date:
- ASAP, but the client is considering strong candidates with up to 4 weeks’ notice.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.