Recruitment Consultant – Sweden – Swedish & English Speaking
Allen Recruitment Consulting are looking to hire Recruitment Consultants to join our high performing, close knit team based in Europe. We have offices in Ireland, the UK, Poland, Canada and a new office in the Netherlands. We still plan to open a number of new offices across Europe in 2021 to support our clients in those regions who are still hiring even in these unusual times. We also have opportunities to travel between offices for work and training.
We think differently about recruitment and possess technological advantages that enable our recruiters to find and effectively engage with experienced candidates faster and more efficiently. How? Our technology-led solution is built on leading machine learning search and automated communication/scheduling software.
Our solution is described as the future of recruitment and allows us to find and engage with both active and passive candidates. The technology does the hard work!
We are looking to hire experienced recruiters, who have 2 to 3 years of relevant commercial recruitment experience, who want to develop a very rewarding career in an international environment, and to embrace a job with progression potential and rapid earning power.
Our recruiters have a unique role to the recruitment industry that is purely candidate focussed. So if you’re favourite part of being a recruiter is speaking to candidates, building relationships and finding them their perfect role, this is the position for you (this is not a 360 position).
- Candidate Screening – you will be conducting high volume candidate interviews – with candidates who want to talk to you at a time that they can talk – they book interview slots directly in your diary! Candidate screening also includes reviewing job applicants and search results, and conducting detailed interviews to assess candidate suitability for European based vacancies
- Candidate Searching / Sourcing – you will become an expert in searching our database and many other databases, identifying candidates with the right profiles for our clients’ needs. We have a tested and trusted method of searching, developed over 20 years, which we will teach you during our structured training programme
- Candidate Management – you will be responsible for all communications with, and the management of the candidates you source during the recruitment process, from initial screening and interviews to the offer stage, working in conjunction with an experienced account manager. You will also manage any temps or contractors whilst they are in placement at their client.
We are looking for candidates to come through our Recruitment Consultant Training Programme, which offers a structured training experience, providing you with all the skills and knowledge you need to operate successfully using our technology led solution.
Ideally we would like candidates to start in June/July, interviews will be remote with remote onboarding and training.
This role will be a remote working from home position, with the requirement to travel to our offices as and when needed.
Must-have skills to be considered for this job:
- 2-3 years' experience in a recruitment role in house or with an agency
- Honours degree, ideally holding a post graduate or a master’s degree
- Fluent/Native Swedish and English
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with an excellent command of Swedish and English
- Leadership ability and a winning mentality, if success and career progression is what motivates you
- Strong personality and of an outgoing nature
- Outstanding attention to detail
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you need to be able to work hard, follow established processes, but also to take initiative when needed
- Able to thrive within a fast-paced, technology-driven environment, while maintaining high quality standards in the day to day work activities
- Ability to showcase all above skills in your CV and throughout the interview process
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary, with guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
- 35 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Commission for every placement you make
- An additional accelerator bonus with up to 100% uplift on your monthly commission for continuous high performance
- Remote Working, laptop etc
- Promotion is based on your billing, so you are in control of how quickly your career progresses. Each promotion comes with an increase in base salary plus additional benefits, including:
- Company phone
- Flexi hours
- Additional days annual leave
- Gym membership
- Educational assistance
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Car allowance
- Meal, Travel and One for All Vouchers
- Fabulous coffee, fruit and social outings
Job Id: BBBH 19525
If you are interested in this position, you can click on apply and send us your CV, accompanied by a cover letter, which we will review within 48 hours. Alternatively, please feel free to email the above documents to email@example.com with the Job Id in the email subject.