Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Recruiting Administrator with 6+ months of experience in a coordination, customer facing role (scheduler, events coordinator, EA, admin, customer service) to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
The role will support the Recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organising and coordinating high-volume interview activity with a focus on exceptional candidate experience.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20327
What will a Recruiting Administrator do?
- Coordinating phone, onsite and video conference interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency whilst delivering a world-class candidate experience.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with their candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates for interview.
- Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Work collaboratively with Schedulers & Coordinators on cross-functional teams.
- Perform administrative duties as required to support the Candidate Experience and Recruiting team.
- Ad hoc reporting.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 6+ months of experience in a coordination, customer facing role (scheduler, events coordinator, EA, admin, customer service).
- Experience in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting application.
- Proven ability to effectively deal with competing priorities.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710