Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Recruiter, you will need 5+ years of experience recruiting and sourcing core business/operational roles (Recruiting, Legal, Finance HR etc.) within multinational environments.
Joining on a 11-month contract, you will conceive practical and creative ways to engage leading talent.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20072
What will a Recruiter do?
- Work with recruiting team members (Recruiting Operations, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy for multiple requisitions.
- Collaborate with client groups to deeply understand requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
- Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates.
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Drive the offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas.
- Work with Human Resources team to on-board new hires.
- Act as an internally and externally facing representative of our client and their talent acquisition team.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g., Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience recruiting and sourcing core business/operational roles (Recruiting, Legal, Finance HR etc) within multinational environments.
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +35316694040.