Our client is an American worldwide management consulting firm who is a trusted advisor and counselor to many of the world's most influential businesses and institutions.
They are looking for a Recruiter 1+ years of relevant experience working as a Recruiter or as a Recruitment Coordinator, ideally within the professional services.
This will be an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
An excellent opportunity for you to gain experience with a recognized world-class leader in their field, a brand name on your CV that conveys your exceptional talent.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20463
- 1+ year of previous work experience working as a Recruiter or Recruitment Coordinator, ideally within a large, fast-paced professional services organization.
- Strong experience with CV screening, candidate outreach, pipeline management, interview scheduling and candidate management.
- Experienced recruiting for multiple locations across Europe.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities/pipelines, pick up complex processes and software.
- Comfortable liaising with colleagues across Europe to manage offer process.
- Business level English and ability to work onsite in London at least once a week.
What will you be doing?
- Support European recruiting efforts, focusing on the execution of recruiting processes for assigned campaigns.
- Lead ongoing management of candidate pipeline and data, using existing tools and systems while keeping key stakeholders informed of progress.
- Identify, review and select viable candidates mostly from direct applications but some sourcing may be needed, either externally or internally.
- Serve as contact for candidates throughout the process, ensuring each interviewed candidate receives individualized attention and interaction.
- Scheduling and tracking of interviews, including gathering feedback and holding decision meetings.
- Collaborate with other recruiting team members, supporting each other and contributing to group problem-solving.
- Work laptop, phone (may depend on the roll) and latest tools and technologies.
- Paid holidays plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.