Based in Reading, our client is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance, HR, and planning.
They require a Receptionist with 2+ years of experience in office and business management, administration experience, to join them initially for a 10-month contract.
In this role, you will work on our client front of house reception and reporting to the workplace EMEA Manager. You will be the face of our client office and the first-person visitors see when they walk through the door.
Job Reference: BBBH 21718
What will a Receptionist do?
• Day to day running of the front of house
• Supporting the team with customer meetings
• Setting up meeting rooms
• Scheduling meeting rooms
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Offering guests refreshments and assisting with any other needs
• Ordering catering and laying out breakfast and lunches
• Ensuring meeting rooms are immaculate at all times
• Answering calls for the Reading office and dealing with enquiries
• Arranging couriers and outgoing post
• Receiving incoming post and deliveries and distributing to the team
• Scanning post and dealing with accounts queries
Other duties as required
• Supporting the office coordinator as needed
• Assisting with office events
• Reporting any I.T, Health and Safety or security issues to relevant department
• Ordering security passes and assisting staff with lockers
• Booking external meeting room space if required
• Ordering supplies
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years of administration/reception experience
· General office and business support experience
· Excellent communication skills
· 28 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Competitive Salary.
· Flexibility for working from home.
· State of the art modern office.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.