Our client is an Irish owned software company with offices based in Dublin 15. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a React Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require 2+ years experience in web development, specifically in REACT. The successful candidate will join their global software development team as they design new, web-based and mobile applications as part of their growth strategy.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19675
What will an React Developer do?
- Join the global software development team as they design new, web-based and mobile applications as part of their growth strategy.
- Work together with Frontend and Backend Developers, POs, QA and Automation Engineers.
- Use the Scaled Agile Framework to support its global software development team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years in Web Development in React.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience and knowledge of UI design best practices and embedding it into an organization software development lifecycle.
- Experience in C#, .Net Core backend development desired.
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily – free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- Life assurance.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.