Employment: 23-month contract
Work Model: Hybrid – Shift role
Visa sponsorship: No
Would you like to join one of the top 3 Pharma employers in the country and make your CV look even better? Here’s your chance!
Why is this a great role:
- A 23-month contract will give you stability and there is also a potential to convert to permanent in the future!
- You will join a friendly team of 9 so you will have many people to help you and support you if needed
- You will work hybrid with 2 days from the office and 3 days from home so you can take the best out of both worlds.
- A short interview process with only 2 stages. We will not waste your time!
What will you do: You will provide QA support to the site for drug substance GMP operations (Warehouse/material operations, Upstream/Downstream, and Support Services manufacturing), primarily in raw material release and associated processes.
About the shifts:
You will work in a 6-week cycle including 1 week of earlies and 1 week of lates with 4 weeks of days. Earlies = 06:30am-14:30, lates = 14:30-22:30 (Friday 06:30am-13:30, 13:30-20:30).
What will make you successful:
- 4 + years relevant experience in a cGMP regulated manufacturing environment, with exhibited knowledge and proficiency in Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance in the biopharma or pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting manufacturing operations, batch record review, MES and deviation/CAPA is highly desirable.
- Experience in managing Root Cause Analysis / Non-Conformance /Deviation investigations.
- Ability to comprehend technical information related to equipment, processes, and regulatory expectations. Understanding and familiarity with FDA & European regulatory requirements, guidelines, and expectations.
- Familiarity with tools such as MES, Trackwise and Veeva
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY!
Everyone will get a response
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.