QA Software Test Engineer
Our client is an innovate Irish owned software company with state-of-the-art offices based in Dundalk. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a QA Software Test Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
They require proven work experience in software quality assurance.
The role’s primary focus is to design and implement tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. The QA role plays an important part in our company’s product development process.
Job Reference: BBBH 20330
What will a QA Software Test Engineer do?
- Creation and implementation of a suitable project SOW, project execution pipeline and other associated documentation and processes for the professional services team.
- Runs tests and retests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability, reporting on test activities and results in accordance with project plans.
- Provides input into quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts, creates test cases and helps prepare for evaluations.
- Identifies test issues and reports risks, investigates defined issues.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Manual testing across devices and browser.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ISTQB Foundation desirable.
- Pension Plan.
- Life Assurance.
- Flexible working hour’s & flexible annual leave.
- Wellness Program.
- Exercise Reimbursement.
- State of the Art Workspace & Office.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.