Our client who is a leading multinational in the betting and gaming industry are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator to join the team in Bulgaria.
This role is a hybrid-based role where you can combine working from home with working in the modern offices. You will be supplied with the necessary equipment to ensure you can work efficiently from home.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21754
In this role you will report to the Department Head of Merchandising, you will be assisting with a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Assist with the global purchasing activities for both the Loyalty and Retail Stores
- Liaising with Studio on product designs and artwork
- Coordination of product assets (images, content, datasheets)
- Maintain accurate purchasing records, including invoice register, purchasing log, product tracker
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (owned and paid channels e.g., Social Media, CRM.)
Must have for the role
- Capability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Experience in handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- To be observant, analytical, inquisitive, and attentive with a keen eye for details.
- Have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel.
- Experience within an online retail environment and a good understanding of Confluence/JIRA.