Are you a Public Policy Manager who wants to strengthen our client’s content policies by integrating global knowledge and feedback into the policy development process?
If so, then we have the job for you!
Based in London, our client is a ground-breaking tech company that’s at the forefront of innovation and shaping the future of the digital landscape. They are revolutionizing the way people connect, share, and experience the online world.
Contract Type: PAYE
Duration: 12 months
Work Model: Remote
Visa Sponsorship: No
Ref Number: BBBH24955
- Engage with Internet-related advocacy groups, academics, think tanks, and governmental and non-governmental organisations regarding our client’s Community Standards, Advertising Policies, and related content policies.
- Co-create strategies to engage with advocacy groups, academics, think tanks, and governmental and non-organisations about our content policies, including our Community Standards, Advertising Policies and Product Policies.
- Identify key stakeholders and strategic opportunities for external engagement concerning these policies.
- Collaborate with other members of the Content Policy team to improve our policies based on external expertise and input.
- Assist in building and maintaining external relationships in key content policy areas and seek opportunities to develop collaborative partnerships with stakeholders.
- Provide support and facilitate learning opportunities and collaborations with external experts.
- Provide programmatic and project management support to relevant stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in public policy, technology, human rights
- Familiarity with issues at the intersection of human rights and policy including hate speech
- Experience working with NGOs such as as UN, World Bank
- Fluency in another European language nice to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in public policy, security studies, political science, international relations, law, business, human rights, tech policy, information sciences or a related field.
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 3303351710