Public Policy Manager (Access and Connectivity)
Based in Lagos, Nigeria, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Public Policy Manager with 6+ years of access and connectivity public policy experience to join them on a 9 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20275
· The client intents on working with partners to improve Africa’s ICT infrastructure, helping to increase and improve access to broadband internet.
· They are seeking to build on the investments they made on the continent that are helping millions connect.
· Developing policies with local authorities and with partners.
· Helping the partners across Africa deal with any connectivity issues and helping them improve and develop public policies.
· This team support connectivity across Africa and support connectivity providers, they will be working with local mobile providers and governments.
· Act as a consultant to tackle any issues the providers are having and develop policies around these issues.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 6+ years of access and connectivity public policy experience
· Deep understanding of political systems in sub-Saharan Africa, and previous policy experience of at least one of the 48 countries in SSA
· Good understanding of telecom policies, and the telecom industry
· Experience working with at least one regional and/or international organizations focused on Africa's ICT
· Fluency in an African language and French
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040