Based in London, our client is on the lookout for a Public Policy Manager to join their Content Regulation Policy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned professional to make a significant impact on our clients growth and success.
Minimum Salary: £60,000
Location: Must be based in the UK
Work Model: Remote
Duration: 12 months (initially)
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 25072
The Content Regulation Policy team seeks a team-oriented public policy manager to support its work to positively influence content regulation related dialogue in EMEA and bolster the company’s transparency and accountability practices. The successful public policy manager will bring strong skills in policy analysis and writing, program management and internal stakeholder management.
- Track and research current and emerging regulation issues related to digital content in the EMEA region to inform company’s strategy and keep relevant teams informed of trendlines and developments.
- Support the team in driving company alignment on global integrity and content regulation strategy and policy; and strengthen the company’s transparency and accountability practices.
- Coordinate and participate in cross-functional engagement within the company including with policy, operations, legal and other teams.
- Align our clients integrity and content regulation workstream against priorities, and track progress in achieving integrity and content regulation goals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in law, policy or relevant areas.
- Experience in internet technologies, security, privacy, integrity, safety, content moderation.
- Experience in project or program management that includes cross-functional collaboration internationally.
- Experience in policy writing for stakeholder engagement and advocacy purposes.
- Experience engaging or working in public policy or government institutions, such as government agencies, regulators, legislative bodies, or in think tanks, NGOs, or advocacy roles.
- Demonstrated ability to work on sensitive topics and responsibly manage sensitive material and relationships
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 330335171