Public Policy Campaign Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Public Policy Campaign Manager with 5+ years of experience working on public policy campaigns, to join them, initially on an 11-month contract.
In this role, you will oversee strategy development around digital skills investments, partnerships and Economic Recovery strategy development and be responsible for building tools and guidance to enable the implementation of an EMEA Partnerships Charter and campaigns measurement framework.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 19896
What will a Public Policy Campaign Manager do?
- Design and develop bespoke programs to engage with regulators on the issues of Economic Impact and Recovery and engage on strategy development and Digitization programs (Tourism, Culture, Sustainability etc). including on emerging regulatory frameworks such as those set out by the European Commission in the Digital Services Act.
- Support markets with incubation of new engagement programs and campaign tactics.
- Design and implementation of Campaigns for personalised advertising and programs for market roll out.
- Represent the company in meetings with key stakeholders, including civil society groups, government officials, and academics
- Articulate the company’s policy strategy in internal and external communications.
- Advise local policy teams and a broad range of business and product teams on regulatory projects in Europe.
- Oversee budget for the campaigns overseen and promote good governance.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience working on public policy campaigns, ideally across several markets and industries
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience/ familiarity with digital ads desired
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.