Public Policy Associate Manager (Ukrainian Speaking)
Based in Warsaw, Poland, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As a Public Policy Associate Manager, you will have 3+ years’ experience working on relevant policy issues, and full fluency in full fluency in Polish, Ukrainian and English. Candidates with EU, government, politics and industry experience strongly preferred.
Initially on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will support our client in executing strategic approach to achieve company goals in public policy.
Job Reference: BBBH 21669
What will a Public Policy Associate Manager do?
- Monitor legislation and regulatory matters affecting online social media in EU member CEE countries.
- Support the team in day to day policy related tasks.
- Support the team in developing public policy positions with other team members.
- Support the team in essential administrative tasks.
- Support the team in creating innovative programmes for outreach to policy makers on the opportunities offered by our client
- Advise internal teams on public policy matters to guide development of products, services and policies
- Draft policy documents, letters to stakeholders.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience working on relevant policy issues. Candidates with EU, government, politics and industry experience strongly preferred
- Full fluency in Polish, Ukrainian and English (more CEE languages are preferred)
- A degree or advanced degree in a related field
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- A passionate belief in the social benefits of the Internet
- An ability to work with cross-functional teams from a wide range of disciplines
- A flexible mindset that thrives in a fast-moving environment with a strong do-it-yourself culture
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.