Public Affairs Marketing Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for its continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced forward-thinking company with very creative culture.
They are looking for a Public Affairs Marketing Manager with experience in a mix of Product Marketing, Public Affairs or Public Policy, or Communications/PR, to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20635
What will a Public Affairs Marketing Manager do?
- Plan, lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including policy, communications, legal, and other marketing teams) to deliver strategic initiatives that drive credibility and visibility.
- Develop, own and refine messaging frameworks and proof points focused on key topics that can be used across marketing, communications and policy teams in key markets.
- Partner with the media and creative teams to develop the creative strategy and measurement approach for the work.
- Influence business strategy and communications through relevant data and research/insights, driving alignment across teams when needed.
- Tackle complex and highly visible, sensitive issues with a strategic and analytical mindset.
- Create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those issues.
- Masterfully communicate up/down/across org to ensure transparency and alignment.
- Manage high priority, fast-moving decisions and communication planning.
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- 7+ years of experience in a mix of Product Marketing, Public Affairs or Public Policy, or Communications/PR.
- Experience working with product, marketing, policy, and communications teams at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Experience managing large, complex programs within a cross-functional environment, spanning multiple groups within a complex organisation.
- Competitive salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.